ActivLife Technologies - your first choice for a quality TENS machine
TENS therapies are used to manage chronic pain, acute pain, labour pain, period pain & endometriosis pain, and to improve circulation, injury healing time, muscle tension, muscle strength & bladder control
Contact us for helpful TENS advice
To speak to an experienced TENS consultant, please phone: 1800 675 571
Our business hours are: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Australian Eastern Time)
"I can never thank you and the team enough; the TENS machine is quite literally the best present I have ever received; it is instantly relieving my pain and I don't think I will EVER take it off; thank you to the moon and back"... Sarah C. JULY 2016
Or select a TENS machine online
Choose your TENS machine, based on your primary therapy need.
All ActivLife TENS machines are backed by 45 years of physiotherapy research and they are supported with personalized, Australian-based, customer service, helpful advice and product maintenance.
ActivLife registration, testimonials and recommendations
ActivLife TENS machines are micro-sized medical devices, listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
We are the original TENS machine inventors
We designed and made our first TENS unit in 1971; and have been in continuous production ever since.
We help and support our customers with
- Practitioner and Retailer networks
- Telephone advice - FREECALL 1800 675 571
- Educational fact sheets - just ask
- Try before you buy hire option
- Replacement pads and spare parts
- Product repairs
We make tiny, wearable, long-lasting, Australian-made TENS machines
- Only our TENS devices are Australian made and have a 24 month warranty
- Each micro control unit is feather-weight at 25gm and easily fits into a pocket or clothing, for your convenience and maximum mobility
- An ActivLife TENS machine is made to last - up to 8 hours without turning OFF; up to 24 hours of usage time before the battery needs recharging; between 3 and 6 years before the battery needs replacing