Osteoarthritis - fasciitis - compressed nerve
Causes of wrist and hand pain
Osteoarthritis, acute injury, repetitive strain injury and nerve damage are 4 of the most common generic causes of wrist and hand pain.
Osteoarthritis can occur in the joints of the fingers or thumb, or in the wrist.
Please ensure that your condition has been diagnosed and that you follow all medical advice.
ActivBody TENS therapy
After a diagnosis of chronic or degenerative wrist, hand or finger pain, your pain management plan will include several methods of pain relief and should offer drug-free options.
ActivBody is the physical therapy product we suggest for chronic hand or wrist pain.
ActivBody electrotherapy can be used everyday - outside the clinic - for drug-free, on-demand pain relief, relaxation and circulation; plus it will help keep your joints mobile.
- RELIEVE mode:
- Fast and lasting pain relief (modulated low and high frequency TENS; continuous, comfortable intensity)
- Circulation and reduced stiffness (modulated low to medium frequency ECS; continuous, low intensity)
- BLOCK mode:
- Fast acting pain relief (modulated high frequency TENS for pain gating effect)
- Release of serotonin, if applied for long enough
- RELAX mode
- Lasting pain relief (modulated low frequency TENS for release of beta-endorphins)
- Relaxation (modulated low frequency TENS for release of beta-endorphins)
- Circulation (modulated low to medium frequency ECS; continuous, low intensity)
We conducted a survey of 155 customers with wrist pain.
Only 1 of them did not achieve satisfactory pain relief using our TENS machine.
Of the 73 customers with hand pain, only 1 was not satisfied with their TENS therapy pain relief.