This article is for you IF;
- Your skin is fragile or sensitive to conductive gel
- You are a very frequent user of your TENS machine - and use lots of gel pads
- You have trouble placing the pads on your back
- You have a lot of body hair
- Even if you are just sick of the sticky gel
We have a new range of electrodes that do not use gel. You simply spay them with water and air dry between uses. They are very long lasting and easy to use.
The range consists of conductive garments adaptable for the lumbar and thoracic spine, shoulder blades, chest, ribs, abdomen, shoulders, arms, elbows, wrists, hands, buttocks, hips, legs, knees, ankles and feet.