We know there are inferior / cheaper TENS products on the market.
Please be aware that sometimes, cheap price really means poor design or a copy-cat product.
Poor design features may inhibit your mobility, limit where you apply TENS therapy or cost you more in the long run. For example:
- A large, cumbersome control unit
- Batteries that do not last and cannot be recharged
- Pads that are only suitable to be placed close together
- An ON time maximum of 30 or 60 minutes
- Uncomfortable stimulation signals
Poor design is also an indication that the manufacturer has not done their research and is not thinking of your needs.
Signs of a copy cat product include:
- Short TENS experience or history
- Lack of information and clear instructions
- Inappropriate use of medical terms or unsubstantiated claims
- No means of contact other than the website store
Your body is important - be sure before you choose based on price alone.