Repair of ActivLife and Bio Electronics products - up to 10 years old
Non-warranty services include battery replacement and circuit board replacement
- Please phone us before sending in your unit for service
- We have found that many perceived problems can be resolved over the phone
- When posting, please include:
- your name
- phone number
- postal address
- a description of the problem
- Send your parcel to ActivLife Technologies, PO BOX 568 Woodend VIC 3442
- We recommend parcel post with tracking or Express post
- If your parcel is lost in the mail, ActivLife is not responsible
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping
Micro units have a rechargeable battery, soldered onto the circuit board. After 3-6 years it will probably need to be replaced. Return the control unit to us, for expert attention.
The cost to replace the battery is $35.
Circuit board replacement
In the event of TENS machine failed components, we are able to replace the whole circuit board.
The cost to supply and insert a new circuit board is $100.
Replacement control units
Starting at $155, we sell stand-alone control units. These can be a reasonably priced option:
- If your unit is more than 10 years old and cannot be repaired
- To keep a spare unit for emergencies
- Too add new functionality for a new Intended Purpose
Check you have the leads, pads and charger you need.