Shipping information for customers
Shipping Service Standards
- All orders received by 12 noon on a business day will be dispatched that same day
- All orders received after 12 noon, over the weekend, or on a public holiday, will be dispatched the next business day
- On the outside of your parcel there will be a clear envelope, marked in red: "INVOICE ENCLOSED"
- Your invoice is inside this envelope
- Should you loose the original, we can provide a copy, on request, to your email address
Shipping within Australia
- Your parcel is traceable
- If you order on-line, you will receive an email containing the tracking number
- If you order on the phone, you will need to ask us to send the tracking number to an email address
- All items are tracked through the Australia Post system at this website: AUSPOST Track Your Item
- This service is used for all orders with a value greater than $100
- Also used, at your request, if you want your parcel more quickly than "Parcel post" below
- Cost = $12 Australia-wide for parcels less than 0.5kg
- Cost = $17 Australia-wide for parcels between 0.5kg to 1.0kg
- Delivery times are: overnight to capital cities, 2 days to regional cities and towns, 3 or more days to remote areas
Australia Post - parcel post
- This service is available for orders of less than $100 value
- Cost is between $8 and $15, depending upon parcel weight and thickness
- Delivery may take up to one week
International Air Mail
International shipping is available to selected countries. The price depends upon destination and weight of parcel. A calculation of cost is available during Step 1. of the check-out process.
Items can be tracked during their journey to you and you will receive an email containing the tracking number.
All items are tracked through the Australia Post system at this website: AUSPOST Track Your Item
ActivLife does not take responsibility for any additional taxes or customs' fees levied within the country of destination.