Evaluating the pain relieving benefits of TENS therapy
1. TENS published texts
TENS therapy has now been researched for more than 45 years. There are many, many sources of TENS clinical evidence and evaluations of efficacy. The best all-round published resource is a text book authored by Mark I Johnson, Professor of Pain and Analgesia at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. Details are:
2. ActivLife pain relief survey
We have collected data from 3,000 anonymous customers over an 8 year period.
Results at a glance
Please click on the photo to the right for:
- Full details of survey design
- A demographic profile of respondents
- A pain history profile of respondents
- Detailed analysis of results
3. ActivLife - Evaluation of TENS evidence
Evaluating the analgesic benefits of TENS therapy: RM Murphy, B.Sc
A White Paper evaluating TENS Pain Relief has been prepared by our Managing Director, Robyn Murphy B.Sc. Resources included:
- International and Australian physiotherapy, electrotherapy and analgesia text books
- 45 years of world-wide clinical trials and meta-analyses
- 8 years of pain surveys conducted by Bio Electronics
This is a technical paper - but it is relatively easy to read. For a free copy, please complete the form to the right.
The paper will be available as an open downloaded file. Don't forget to save it.