Buy an Australian made TENS machine from the original inventors
ActivBody TENS Kit
ActivBody TENS Kit
The ActivBody TENS machine is suitable for many types of acute and chronic pain, for relaxation, release of muscle tension and for improved circulation. Various forms of arthritis, back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain are all treated by ActivBody TENS. Our TENS machine also helps nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain and sciatica.
The ActivBody Kit contains everything you need to start a TENS therapy pain relief and relaxation program.
- The control unit
- One connecting lead
- 4 pre-gelled pads (5cm * 9cm)
- A battery charger
- User guide
This TENS machine is programmed with 3 different modes of pain relief therapy:
- BLOCK - for pain gating, fast acting pain relief
- RELAX - for beta-endorphin release, long lasting pain relief and relaxation
- RELIEVE - for a combination of all of the above plus easing of muscle tension
All 3 modes are precisely programmed continuous signals with a pulse width of 200 micro seconds. The BLOCK mode signal modulates between 45Hz and 55Hz; the RELAX mode modulates between 8Hz and 12Hz; while the RELIEVE mode modulates between 10Hz and 50Hz.
RELIEVE is the mode used by most people most of the time. It is very comfortable and comforting.
An additional benefit of RELIEVE and RELAX modes, if applied frequently or for a long time, is cell membrane stimulation (ECS) in the vicinity of the pads. The cell walls are opened, improving circulation, allowing nutrients and proteins to the site of injury, and encouraging waste material to be drawn away and eliminated.
Other product features include:
- Powerful maximum output of 60 volts
- Precise intensity control - 30 settings, in 2 volt increments
- Unit weighs only 25 gm, for versatility and mobility
- Pad size is 50 mm * 90 mm
- Pad life is many months, depending upon skin and weather conditions
- Battery is rechargeable and re-charges in 3 to 4 hours
- Each charge lasts about 20 to 24 hours of application time
- The battery life is 3 or more years
- 24 month warranty on control unit, battery and battery charger
Manufactured by ActivLife Technologies Pty Ltd, Victoria, AUSTRALIA