ActivLife is Australia's first choice for quality TENS machines
Our TENS units are used to manage chronic pain, nerve pain, labour pain, period pain & endometriosis pain, and to improve circulation, injury healing, muscle tension, muscle strength & bladder control
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation - TENS
To speak to an experienced TENS consultant, please phone:
- 1800 675 571 - FREECALL
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, Melbourne-time
To select a TENS machine online
All products in our TENS micro range are tiny (matchbox size), powerful (max. 60 volt), and rechargeable. The range includes ActivBody, SportsMed, ActivNatal, EllaEase, InControl and InControl for men.
The renowned SportsMed PRO is a little larger (wallet size) and highly robust; it is intended for clinical applications. We also stock a wide range of parts and accessories.
ActivLife registration, testimonials, recommendations
ActivLife TENS machines are medical devices, listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. They are backed by 45 years of physiotherapy and academic research - both in Australia and overseas.
The original TENS machine inventors
We designed and made our first TENS unit in 1971; and have been in continuous production ever since.
We help and support our customers with
- Educational fact sheets
- Try before you buy hire option
- Pensioner payment plan
- Pads, leads and other spare parts
- Product repairs
We make tiny, wearable, long-lasting, Australian-made TENS machines
- Only our TENS devices are Australian made and have a 24 month warranty
- Each micro control unit is feather-weight at 25 gm and easily fits into a pocket or clothing, for maximum mobility and convenience
- An ActivLife micro TENS machine is great value and made to last:
- Up to 8 hours without turning OFF
- Up to 24 hours of usage time before the battery needs recharging
- Between 3 and 6 years before the battery needs replacing
- Be aware - some competitor products seem cheaper, but they last for less than 20 hours usage time!
- The SportsMed PRO has been in production since 1988