We offer a full 24 month warranty on all our control units and the micro unit battery charger
ActivBody, SportsMed, ActivNatal, EllaEase, InControl and SportsMed PRO
The warranty period is twenty-four (24) months.
ActivLife Technologies Pty. Ltd. (ActivLife) warrants to the original purchaser that the ActivLife product is free from defects in material or workmanship under normal installation and use, for the warranty period.
Should the product fail because of a product defect within the warranty period, ActivLife will, at its option, either repair or replace the product, without charge for parts and labour. The repaired or replaced product will meet applicable product specifications.
All replaced parts, or equipment shall become the property of ActivLife.
The 24 month warranty covers the control unit, battery (if any), and battery charger (if any).
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Accessories and consumable goods (i.e. electrodes, leads); however you do have rights that ensure that these items are not defective when new
- Any product that has not been used in accordance with the User Guide supplied by ActivLife
- Any product that has been taken apart, or has been repaired or altered by anyone other than ActivLife
- Any product that fails or is damaged as a result of improper storage, operation under abnormal conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident or maladjustment of product controls
- Short-circuiting a battery will be considered misuse and will cause the product to be excluded from the warranty
- Any defect or damage caused by or resulting from a non-approved connection or attachment to the product
- Defects, damage or corrosion due to spills of food or liquids, extreme temperature, humidity or other adverse environmental conditions
- Aesthetic or surface damage or scratches to all plastic surfaces and other external parts damaged due to normal customer use
- Any product or part thereof which has suffered through alteration or defacement
ActivLife is not liable for any loss or damage relating to lost profits, lost goodwill or work stoppage.
To make a claim within the terms of this warranty, the product must be returned to the manufacturer.
If you purchased the product directly from ActivLife, we will verify the purchase date. Otherwise you will need to provide a dated copy of the third party invoice.
The manufacturer's postal address is ActivLife Technologies, PO BOX 568, Woodend VIC 3442. Please include:
- Your name and phone number
- A copy of the receipt from any third party retailer
- A short description of the problem
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies which the consumer has under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Laws.