The ActivBody TENS machine relieves pain fast, anywhere, anytime, without drugs
Use for back, neck, shoulder, elbow, knee, joints, muscles, nerves or soft tissue
ActivBody is Australia's number one, best selling micro TENS machine, used for many types of chronic and acute musculoskeletal pain relief. Some examples are:
Arthritis - Back pain - Neck pain - Sciatica - Shoulder pain - Knee pain - Nerve pain
And here are the reasons why:
- The ActivBody TENS machine provides both immediate and long lasting pain relief
- Pain relief is available every day, when you need it, for as long as you need it
- The control unit is tiny, feather-weight and discreet
- ActivBody is simple to use, at home, at work or on the move
- It is very versatile, with lead and pads suitable for most parts of the body
- You can go on using it for years - with no loss of effectiveness
- There are no overdose, addiction or toxicity issues
- ActivBody can be used in conjunction with your approved medications
- It can be used in combination with Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- It is rechargeable, cost effective and highly convenient
ActivBody is also excellent for Relaxation and Circulation.
If your pain is caused by a soft tissue injury we recommend the SportsMed
ActivBody sensory nerve stimulation
ActivBody relieves pain by stimulating the body's sensory nerve fibres, to reduce pain related activity in the nervous system.
It operates through two main mechanisms that help to alter and relieve the experience of pain:
- The first is a mechanism known as Pain Gating: pleasant signals travel along nerve fibres more quickly than painful signals; they reach the base of the brain first and block the painful signals from reaching the pain sensing areas of the higher brain
- The second process is actually a group of mechanisms, that release natural, pain-inhibiting chemicals such as beta-endorphin, serotonin and encephalin
Relief of chronic pain
The ActivBody TENS machine is primarily designed to relieve chronic musculoskeletal pain.
The majority of our customers use ActivBody for conditions such as osteoarthritis, low back pain, mid-back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, hip or knee pain - but there are many less common applications as well [see links on right].
In a survey of 3,000 of these customers, 96% described their level of pain relief as " excellent, very good, good or satisfactory".
When the pain is managed with TENS, our customers report that they are then able to improve their mobility and lead a more active life.
The added value benefits of ActivBody include uses for:
- Release of muscle tension
- General relaxation